The Details

Our skinny dipping weekend is an Invitation Only kind of affair.  As you can surely imagine, we don't want random strangers showing up for our exposed exploits.....
Like this.... but without the clothes.
Therefore, if you'd LIKE to be invited just shoot me an e-mail with your mailing address.  I'll be sending out paper invitations (remember those?) soon.  The invitation will contain all the pertinent info that needs to be kept on the down-low, however, here are a few details I don't mind sharing on the interwebs....
  • Bedrooms in the main cabin will be reserved for gals with little lads and lasses.  Everyone else can camp out on the lawn, on the porch, or around the campfire.  Since there are only 5 bedrooms you'll need to let me know ASAP whether you'll be bringing a little 'un, as the rooms may or may not fill up fast.
  • Bring hiking attire: We'll be plunging into a few mountain lakes and back woods waterfalls that will require a bit of a trek.  
  • Kelsie and I will be putting together a menu for the weekend and will ask that everyone contribute something.  Be looking for more info on how to sign up for food in the coming weeks. 
  • Come prepared for a night out.  We'll likely have dinner at the Mercantile on Saturday evening and then make our way to the Dirty Shame Saloon afterwards for dancing.  This is another reason I'll need to know if you're bringing kiddos, as I MAY be able to get a babysitter to stay at the house while we go out and act irresponsibly! 
  • If you play an instrument, bring the sucker!
Please RSVP by July 1 so that we can plan accordingly!

2 comments:

  1. I never miss an opportunity to skinny dip in the moonlight with my besties.

    ReplyDelete